A large portion of any conference is coordination all the events that take place at the meeting venue. Pre-conference planning, on-site management, and post-conference closing are vital to the programmatic and financial success of the meeting.
- Solicit bids for the site selection process
- Negotiate contract
- Act as liaison with site and sponsor
- Provide master schedules and staging guides
- Arrange lodging accommodations for participants and VIPs
- Determine meal plan compatible with budget
- Organize audio-visual requirements and technicians
- Manage poster session and/or exhibitor sessions
Large or small, Conference & Event Management has organized hundreds of meetings in over 30 cities in the United States and Canada.